Lion of Ithilien
Played by Naboo

The long fingers of winter's cold finally dug through his fur and embraced the pallor of his flesh, chilling him and causing his shoulders to roll forward and his upper body to shudder as his tail lowered and tightened into a curl between his hocks behind him. The gesture was greeted by her smile as she spoke of managing, causing him wrinkle his lips into a bit of a goofy though light smile while trying to keep the cold at bay. "Perhaps we could walk together, towards the trees.. At least keep us somewhat warm." There was something genuine in his voice, something gentle in his nature, he just simply was a tender creature, and even the harshness of the tundra could not alter that.

Gesturing with his paw for her to follow he turned and began to walk slowly - his strides long but mindful of the fact that she was significantly smaller. When she mentioned them again, he realized that she must be new. He hadn't quite thought of it or mulled it over too much, nor did he now, as he chose his words. "Recently the path in the mountain gave way and many more have come here, but before that there was a sparse population. I generally stay in the southlands or the east, but curiosity drove me out here." Carmine eyes gazed upon her briefly, taking in her chocolate features once more and focusing on her eyes for a moment before looking forward towards the trees they were heading towards, hoping at least the treeline would shelter them from some of the biting winds. "Now that there are more though, it seems prides have begun forming. I don't know much of them, they're all new, but I did hear three claims ring out recently." He hadn't attended any of them, matters of bloodshed and fighting were not generally his scene. "Where do you come from? What brought you here?" The questions, though perhaps uncomfortably close to one another, were bubbling with curiosity.

@Helayne
art by munk, code by naboo