Lion of Ithilien
Played by Naboo

He does not even realize that he is a contradiction, that his large body and yet slim figure, the trail of mane that seemed to only occupy the top of his neck and spine til the midway point down his back, were not common attributes. There has been little interaction for him, and it has been a shift to see strangers coming in droves and occupying a land that until now had also been like him; uncommon. Though sharing and opening his home - in a sense, he felt all the lands here were home, but that definition was slowly evolving to become more rigid and defined by the bounds set by others - to others had not been an unwelcome intrusion in his otherwise solitary life.

"Shamefully, no." A sheepish look crossed his face, almost handsome if it wasn't for the fact that he was clearly not completely comfortable, the embarrassment somewhat overwhelming that feeling for him. "I have lived here my entire life, though I strictly avoid it here, the cold is alienating to me." The smooth lines of his face finally softened as he remained steadily standing in place, toes somewhat moving to knead into the snow but finding resistance that didn't satisfy as an outlet. "I'm Arodion, and unfortunately now the snow kicked up my tracks and I've not figured out how to get out of here."

@Helayne sorry for the delay! <3
art by munk, code by naboo