Lion of Prideless
Played by Twesh

"I will share all my remaining moments on this earth with you-" Here or there, the world around them did not matter for she was a plentiful cornucopia of wealth. In the desert she was an Oasis, the the darkest jungles the moon through the trees. His eyes closed and the large swampy lion exhaled contentment and warmth from flared nares. His chest rumbled and rolled with deep sounds of pleasure brought about by their affirmation, they were each other's. And Vermillion was weak when it came to his heart... "- and then an eternity beyond." Whatever came after this, forever and ever.

Ever so gently and carefully Vermillion shifted so that they were split; purposefully and needy he wanted to look on her alabaster face and the realm of bark and earth locked away in her eyes. "Brighid Maat you've seen the worst of me and endured the time I was not able to keep our family together. If it's still me you want then I am yours. Will you be my mate... again... still?" What had come across in his mind as something grandiose, beautiful and romantic fumbled a bit at the end. Vermillion let out a little frustrated growl and rolled his eyes at himself; degrading into a tired chuckle and then a look of weakness and vulnerability as he waited for her answer.

@Brighid