Lion of Junior Member
Played by vae

Though he had grown accustomed to her short responses, he did sometimes wish he could pull just a little more out of her. His memories of his childhood were vague now, but he recalled leaving a much different betrothed behind after the calamity. Kilian wondered what had happened, if anything, to cause her to recede into herself like this. Then, he considered that maybe he was wrong and that he was making a mountain of a molehill. It was so easy to get lost in his own head. Cadenza had often worked with him to be more mindful and to stay in the moment; however, it had always been a challenge for him. As a cub, it was virtually impossible, but at least as an adult, he felt as though he had made considerable strides.

"I don't think that is true," he responded to her assertion with an affectionate 'huff' of laughter. "You should go a little easier on yourself, Harper. You have so much to offer," His tone lowered to a more intimate one - the voice of a lion trying desperately to get someone he cared deeply about to see in herself what he saw in her. "I am guilty of it, too, but... on my watch, you are not allowed to be so harsh on yourself." His voice shifted back to a more playful tone as he moved to headbutt gently against her closest shoulder.

"So, what do you say? Want me to hunt for us? Or would you like to join me?" Kilian's eyes sparkled with but a glimmer of mischief. "I could show you my skills either way."

@Harper