Lion of Junior Member
Played by vae

It went without saying that her response wasn't at all reassuring. The only purpose it served was increasing his worries tenfold. Kilian's problem was that he didn't know how to talk about this with her. They were close, sure. He thought, maybe, they were still supposed to be married, but he had no clue what all of that entailed. Even married lions had this issue, right? The one where party A was having problems and party B waffled between fear and uncertainty trying to figure out if they even want to discuss it. Boy, did he ever wish one of his mothers was here. Never mind that he was allegedly said to be 'good' at this sort of practice, too. Kilian surmised that, at least, he knew for sure she wasn't okay? It could be worse. He could just be charging forward at full speed, completely ignorant of whatever inner turmoil she was facing.

"Me too," he chuckled, hoping that his laughter didn't come off as awkward as it sounded in his head. With virtually every lion, except for Harper, he was an experienced diplomat. Put him in a situation where his not-but-maybe wife (fiancée?) was having emotional troubles, and suddenly, he forgot how to navigate even the simplest of conversations. "We could rest for a bit here," Kilian suggested on a whim. "I feel like we haven't had a chance to really talk -- just you and me -- since you joined us. " That wasn't entirely true, but even when they shared a bed (strictly to sleep, of course), Lorenzo and his wife were never far away. There were also times that the two of them were left alone, but he couldn't remember the last time that was.

"If we are lucky, there may be some food around."

@Harper