Lioness of Junior Member
Played by Nova

No matter where she went or who she surrounded herself with, she could always find a seed of doubt. That unruly possibility that she wasn't worthy enough to be close with others. That once they got close enough they saw just how weak she was and how fragile. In a way, she felt that eventually Kilian would see that too. Years ago, things might've been different. She might've held onto that excitable, adventurous and chaos-controlling personality but trauma and loss had led her here to who she was now.
The Makalo did his very best to always include her and at times, she did feel that they adored her. She could feel as though she were one of them but then that ugly doubt raised his head and reminded her of who she was. The affectionate lick that he gave her made her eyes squint as she relished in its simple yet energized reaction. Yearning for the touch and forcing it to build the emotion that she longed for right beneath her surface. She was all for following him in his scouting missions if he'd allow her too. After all, they were a team - betrotheds, was the word - and she should be there to help guide them.
Yeah. I'm - I'm okay. Close to a lie, really. She was okay but she didn't exactly know how best to explain that she hated who she was. Harper had never felt like she knew who she was. Like she'd always been looking at the world from the outside and never the inside. While her mother exuded confidence and intricate social skills, Harper hadn't quite harnessed those abilities for herself. Ready to settle, I guess. Would he accept this as her reason for things being off about her? She hoped so. At least long enough for her to figure out what she could do to ease this struggle.
TABLE BY NESLA/RABBIT

@Kilian