Blue,
Lioness of Prideless
Played by Plymouth

“Sometimes luck is a bitch set against you.” Wasn't that the fucking truth! "Facts." The woman huffed and gave a long-suffering sigh, her tone almost betraying a bit of amusement. If luck was an actual entity then she would have some choice words for it because fuck her luck. It seemed as if since she was born it was all pinned against her... or mostly against her. Not everything in her life had been terrible. It could always have been worse, she supposed but hell... it seemed as if she hadn't had the lion's share of good or even decent luck.

Uff... she was hoping that the other hadn't noticed her growling gut but, of course, it was probably loud enough to wake the dead. Wokabi correctly ascertained that her desperation in going after the fox had been borne from hunger. Otherwise, she'd never stoop down to eat something as unappetizing as a fox. Still, she surprised again when the other offered to help her fish. Blue blinked, clearly not expecting such kindness from the stranger. "Why help me?" It wasn't as if they knew each other, and it wasn't exactly as if she were the friendliest lioness in the world. She didn't like feeling like she owed someone else anything but she was so hungry... Still, she wasn't going to grovel. A pleasure to meet her? Hmm... "Likewise." She spoke honestly, for a woman that was willing to help her feed her gut couldn't be bad. Right?

Aesseldar. A name to the face of these lands.

In reply to her question, Blue shook her head. "Just arrived. 'Bout a week ago." She answered honestly, seeing no reason to hide such things. There was a pause and then, tentatively she added. "Would like to take that walk... Haven't fished before." But it was never too late to learn, right?

309| @Wokabi | notes

"Whatever it takes,"
I love the adrenaline in my veins

Lion © Michael Rodock | Coding & Manip © Plymouth