Lioness of Prideless
Played by dusk

Here we go again, Alysanne, she uttered incoherently under her breath. How long had it been since she'd met a stranger, since she'd been bold enough to no longer avoid lionish scents, conversations muffled in the distance, potentially friendly caravans willingly passed along her travels? Alysanne had long grown scared of others, cautious of both the ones she barely knew and the ones she'd let get too close. She'd escaped death twice now, and she was certain he'd assuredly come and collect his dues. And yet, she could not deny her renewed sense of hope, her reuniting with Vermillion enough to reassure her that perhaps it was alright to give compulsion a second chance.

Hello, the pale man replied, inciting a swift twitch of her nose. He was far larger compared to her, but there was something about his demeanor that suggested something softer, there was not the same fire in his eyes as there often was in those who sought power and control. Alysanne's tense shoulders fell away, and her ears swiveled forward, abandoning caution in favor of a girlish curiosity. I .. I'm Edgar. She took a single step forward, but sympathetic of his potentially-flighty nature, she paused there to gauge his reaction. “I'm Alysanne,” she responded now, more confidently than she had been before. It had been her gentler of invitations that had borne the dearest of her friendships, after all, but it also had been that very same approach that had ruined her before.

“What a murky place, eh?” she smiled sweetly, lifting a lionish brow.

Art by AleTie