Lion of Prideless
Played by Zena

Seraphiel had to wonder what it was like to be raised by a mother. To even know who she was. He supposed he could have found out, but it hadn't mattered for the longest time, and when he did begin to question and wonder, he didn't see the point in trying to figure it out.

He chuckled at the question of his own family. "You couldn't even call us a family," he admitted. "Just a king who did what he wanted, took what he liked, and made us all go along with it. The strongest of us were the ones who carried out his orders, his enforcers I suppose. No one dared question or challenge him." He rolled massive shoulders in a shrug as he continued, "By the time I began to question him, the damage had already been done. I've done things I'm not proud of in the name of a man I no longer wish to follow. There's no way to atone for it, but I still try." He knew he'd never manage it, though.

It was clear to him that he had missed out on quite a bit, but that was okay. He'd learned many hard lessons, and they had shaped him into who he was now. At least he had learned and changed, and wasn't simply the bloodthirsty creature the king had wanted him to be.

@Drakon