Lion of Prideless
Played by Zena

It was unfortunate that they had been forced to move once more, but Seraphiel was used to such things. From the sound of things, this wasn't the first time Drakon had been on the move to an entirely different area either. Perhaps they would both be lucky and this would be the last place they would have to move to. He imagined both Drakon and Hecuba would prefer a place they could stay and raise a family without having to worry about being chased out or hunted down. Speaking of which, he hoped there hadn't been cubs back in the coast that had been left behind in the hasty move. He'd have offered to help carry them if so. Best not to ask though; he didn't want to reopen any wounds.

"Not yet," he admitted. "Though, I haven't been looking very closely. After leaving the desert I called home for many years, I try to be selective with those who are around me," he explained. The last thing he wanted was to be under the rule of another tyrant king. "I'm in no hurry to join a pride these days, though if you choose to join or take one I'm willing to come along." Presuming Drakon even wanted him around of course. He wasn't going to make assumptions.

@Drakon