Lioness of Prideless
Played by Ivy

'Not too good.' He responded as she inspected his leg and she frowned. "Well that won't do.. I'll fetch you some furs to place in your den. Perhaps it will make it more comfortable for you." She spoke nonchalantly whilst still gazing down at his wound. The female had done a number on him despite her smaller size and Minerva found she was vaguely impressed. However the wound was open enough for an easy cleaning and in that moment she was going over the different herbs in her mind that she would need in order to do so properly, that is until he distracted her with his words. 'I was thinking last night. I wanted to make you an offer.' "Thoughts can be dangerous sometimes you know.." She mused, finally raising that plum gaze of hers to lock eyes with him. 'Would you be my Queen?' He asked her and a small smile tugged the outer corners of her lips upward as she gazed into his eyes. "Well I think I'd be honored to stand as your Queen.." She smiled broadly then, reaching outward to plant a soft kiss on his right cheek before drawing back. "You were fabulous yesterday you know.. I had no doubts that you would win. And the other woman that was here .. you think she will stay?" Minerva was speaking of Wokabi then but she did not know her name .. yet. Oddly enough she was not jealous in this instance, instead she was curious of the nature of their relationship. Barnabas needed followers if he was going to rise to the top, she understood that, and ultimately him asking her to be his Queen was a victory in itself. "Queen Minerva sounds a lot better than Just Minerva.." She mused to him then, finally pulling her haunches beneath her to sit and relax.

@Barnabas

""

WARNING: MINERVA IS RATED M FOR MATURE. BARNABAS ALSO HAS THE RIGHT TO ENTER ANY OF MINERVA'S THREADS.