Lion of Junior Member
Played by Vortex

Like clockwork she arrives to his summoning. He couldn't hide he enjoyed the view as she came closer and closer towards him. She was almost perfect. Of course he kept that thought to himself and greeted her with a gentle bow of his head and a rough smile, still not used to being there. As she arrived he followed her view to his slightly raised leg. Yes, it was sore and painful and annoying, but nothing he couldn't take care of. Her first question catching his attention as he meets her gaze with his dual colored one.
“Not too good.” I was feeling lonely. He continued in his mind and voted against sharing that with her. Though he was sure his eyes and his tone gave him out.

She leans in again and inspects his leg and he lifts it up slightly so she has a better view. No one has ever taken care of him. And this was still strange and new to him. But he did enjoy it. His eyes were set on her as she spoke again. But he didn't answer verbally. He gave her a nod of agreement and when she settled before him he finally began to speak.
“I was thinking last night.” He began and looked her over before turning to look at this new land that was at his paws. And continued. “I wanted to make you an offer.” He stalled for a brief moment and finally spilled the bean. “Would you be my Queen?” He asked finally, officially. And he hoped she would say yes. He hoped she'd live with him.. So he wouldn't be so lonely. Maybe it was selfish of him to do this.. But at this moment he didn't care.

“Speech”
html by castlegraphics; image by Sanctuare