Lioness of Prideless
Played by Naboo

You could trust that she wasn't one to mince words, nor was she one to care about what words those were. It was so deeply ingrained within her to lack that impulse control, the way in which the dragon's blood had fused with hers and passed on in the breeding had been equal parts fortunate and dreadful. There was no question that she was a Tollaire, and sometimes that got her into trouble. The unstoppable tongue of hers with her bad temper had gotten her into a fair share of battles, but she was also just as lazy and willing to watch events unfold. It was a strange, unbecoming side of her in which sometimes she wanted the prolonged suffering, and who knew... who knew where this would lead. She remembered with vague irritation the first time she met Brighid, the hatred that she felt over the lioness for purely selfish reasons, but how much they had grown and now they were friends.

Friends. That was a weird word, a weird sentiment to have towards someone that wasn't family, and it wasn't a frequent occurrence for her.

"Being a bitch won't get rid of me; I told you, six hours." Her voice was thin, lips curling once more towards a snarl but the traces of her wicked smile persisted from behind. "If you have another recommendation for passing the time, by all means I'm all ears." Hopefully those suggestions weren't as daft as whatever it was that was contained within that dense skull of hers. In an attempt to at least pass the time - unless they preferred six hours in painful, agonizing silence staring one another down, maybe that wasn't a bad alternative - she attempted to change the subject. "I'm Erenvel." Once more her claw arched over the tortoise's shell, making an unpleasant scraping noise and her lips peeled into a low snarl, her voice deepening as her gaze shifted form the creature at her toes to the creature a few feet away from her. "What happened to your face?"

@Blue
art by ki-re, code by naboo