Lioness of Prideless
Played by Naboo

The snarl and retribution of her companion's voice etch a wicked smile across her dark tinged lips, her tongue sliding against the carmine hued bridge of her muzzle and settling itself back within the cradle of her jaws in one single movement, sweeping over her nostrils and deepening the way the scent of the stranger lingered within her lungs. The thin threat that hung on Blue's lips "get lost" deepened her wicked grin as a low growl rumbled within her breast. "You're welcome to make me." An idle threat that hung loosely on the fact that it could be an exciting endeavor. The only thing holding her back from attacking and forcing her to learn her place was the fact that she was dreadfully lazy, scorched by the heat of the day and unwilling to exert more energy than necessary in riling her up. They appeared to both be in the same boat however, both tired and too weary to exert more energy than necessary. Very well then, like it or not (and she did, she really enjoyed crawling under the skin of others) they were stranded here.

The only thing covering scars upon her pelt was the fact that her dark red coat grew plush and was well maintained. Beneath her flesh tightened with memories of fights, unwilling to let her little size make her a pushover. "Well it's my business for the next six hours until the sun goes down, lest you think we should sit here and scowl at one another until I can't take your ugly mug anymore." Her wicked grin slowly evolved into a malevolent but strangely pleasant smile, the glint in her yellow eyes growing. "I've got a tortoise and we have a lot of time to kill, your turn." Perhaps she'd suggest something with the tortoise, or maybe she'd get told to get fucked once more.... The flick of her tail at the side of her thigh indicated a mixture of irritation and pleasure.

@Blue
art by ki-re, code by naboo