Lion of Prideless
Played by Howl

, Oh yeah who did piss in his lunch? Perhaps it was the ugly duckling in front of him who did it! Neither of them has time for each other, they were the opposition. Who would make the first move? Would Zeir break after one last snap from Nazario or would Nazario decide enough is enough and go for the throat? The fates shall decide. The grey male cannot help but roll his eyes, you caught him at the wrong time, Zeir. Somehow having enough energy, Nazario leaps towards his disturbance of the peace. He lands roughly 50cm from his rude awakening, close but not yet touching.

A snarl this time "You did, you and the d e a d." Why couldn't he have just let Jim go about his business? Why did the other have to attempt a conversation? Nazario is not well can't you see!? Haunted by the dead and now the living is getting in on the action. At least get him dinner first. At more words, Nazario roars "I haven't had a decent sleep in weeks, do not talk to me about negativity. You know not what haunts me, stronzo." what's left of Nazarios' patience vanishes. He desires blood yet he is too weak to take it.

He sulks off moving away trying to find some inner peace bullshit or whatever. Sighing he glances back and clears his throat " I have not been able to sleep without my medication, it ran out some weeks ago now and I have yet to find the herb in this place. Without it, I am plagued by the dead." no Zeir you're not getting an apology from this emotional stunted stubborn asshole. A glance is all the stranger gets as Nazario attempts slinking away.

@Zeir