Aine,
Lioness of Prideless
Played by Elysian/Scarlet

Reddish-hued ears curled to flatten against a broad skull as the lioness apologized. Even with the words of sheer sincerity, Wokabi still didn't look or sound exactly the happiest, what with the sighs and low tone that escaped her maw. Aine repressed a crooked little grin, an attempt at cheering her up despite the hardships she had very clearly been facing.

"I am... sorry to hear that." she soothed. "Sounds unfortunate." Yes. Yes, she was truly sorry. Truly sympathetic for her relative. It must be hard, having to travel out here -- in this freezing blizzardish place, despite how nice it seemed -- without a family to support you. Or so that's what Aine assumed was going on in the lioness' life.

Those rose-ish audits pricked back up upon hearing the lioness' two questions. "Oh! Uhm, well, I kinda just wandered out here, really with no intention of doing anything specific." Heh. She did that a lot, good lord. "Uhm, but, things have been good, I suppose." She was going to leave it at that -- she wasn't looking to make the other lion feel bad or jealous because someone had such a better life than hers.

speech
Heaven is a place on Earth
art by sheena| manip by xxx | code by twesh