Aine,
Lioness of Prideless
Played by Elysian/Scarlet

Soft white flakes of snow grew to litter her multi-colored pelt, and truth be told Aine Maat rather enjoyed the sensation the little flurry gave her. Right now her paws were trudging through the thick layers of the flakey stuff, a lopsided grin having made its way across her muzzle despite the chilliness of the air around her. A set of four large paws kicked up little whirlwinds of the snow, and in response the feline simply shook out her hind-leg. She paused in her tracks to investigate her new surroundings, eyes sealing shut thoughtfully. So this -- Aesseldar -- was her new home, eh? Well good, because quite honestly Aine was beginning to rather enjoy this new home of hers. Though perhaps this came as no surprise, when you considered just how cheery the big cat usually was. Hehe.

She snapped back open her emerald eyes, only to narrow them again as she fought to make out the blur she had only now just noticed planted to the ground ahead of her. From afar it looked to be a reddish blur, with little smudges of black here and there. "O mo chreach!" she breathed, chest puffing out. Was that.... Was that Wokabi? As in her first cousin? Oh, my, oh, my, oh my, oh, my!

"Hey, friend!" Aine growled, a touch of the typical excitement to her voice. Oh, this was so exciting! She had never met Wokabi before, but had ofttimes heard stories of her relative, and each time she had she'd always imagined her out to be a fierce warrior-lad. And she was about to find out whether that was what she truly was or not.

Translation: "O mo chreach!" = "Oh my!"

speech
Heaven is a place on Earth
art by sheena| manip by xxx | code by twesh