Zeir,
Lion of Prideless
Played by Rabbit

Oh my god, why was he here again? This shithole of a jungle was full of insects, mud, wet leaves, debris and a list of creatures that could kill you with a single tiny bite. The humidity destroyed his well-combed red mane and made his beautiful acorn pelt moist, bringing a chill down to his bones. Tch, his brows furrowed above green eyes that frantically looked for a way out. Suddenly he came to a stop, ears twitching at the distant call, head turning around at the opposite direction.

Ah, screw that. While he wanted nothing else but to get out of here, he was too curious not to go and check out what that ruckus was all about. His heart fluttered at the notion of a big gathering, the last few months having starved him of any bigger social interactions. Being alone wasn't pleasant at all. Peeking between some trees, he saw two women at first. Better than nothing, he supposed. Then he saw the one who most likely just staked a claim on this shi- unpleasant territory. He came out of his spot to finally show his smug face. "Hun, I think you're picking the worst house out of 'em all." He declared loudly, while looking around. With the corner of his eye, he scoured over the gargantuan man. Why is everyone so big here? Did they eat magical mushrooms or something? His gaze searched for the challenger. "I mean.. look at this shithole. Every day will be a bad hair day for ya." He scoffed at the thought, then a smirk pulled on the corner of his mouth. Yes, he was enjoying himself very much right now!

@Barnabas @Wokabi @Minerva// "Speech"