Lion of Prideless
Played by Ivy

He continued to remain hidden, watching as the individuals spoke with one another. Edgar wasn't as close as he wanted to be but this would suffice for now. 'I am Tintalle Grey, this will be Ithilien. If you're here to stay, cool. If not, I have some things to do and would I'd rather not have to chase you guys out... but I will.' Edgar watched the woman with curious eyes, Tintalle. Though he yearned to speak with her he wouldn't do it in the presence of others, couldn't do it in the presence of others. He was too afraid of rejection and negativity, so he would bide his time and eventually seek her out on his own. He remained frozen even as the dark maned woman moved through the woods past him. He could feel her eyes on him for a moment but she continued on her way as if she never saw him to begin with. Perhaps he had become better at blending in then he thought! Edgar let out the breath he had been holding in before he too turned tail to take his leave. But he would be back, at least to find out more about Tintalle Grey.

exit.

@Minerva @Hrodolf @Tintalle @Barnabas

""

☽LIA☾