Lioness of Prideless
Played by Ivy

Her gaze had been lost upward into the trees, gazing longingly, if only she could climb them. Even as the rain gently fell upon her face, allowing her mane to stick to her cheekbones, she still stared. She imagined herself climbing upward, higher and higher. Unfortunately in reality Minerva's large stature prevented her from doing such things, it would be far too foolish for her to attempt a feat lest she come crashing down to her own demise. She was distracted for a few moments until the sound of leaves crunching pulled her back to this reality. It wasn't a loud sound, but noticeable enough to the lady. Her gaze flickered until it landed on the beast that moved through the foliage. She was not frightened nor did she move from the spot she found herself standing in, even as the rain came down a bit harder through the canopy above. He watched her and she watched him, a moment of silence shared between them. And in that moment Minerva found it to be quite fascinating considering he was the same gargantuan size as herself. It was not often that she saw others like her, aside from her natal pride of course, and this left her curious of the stranger before her. "Why, I thought I was the only one.. well I and my siblings.. but you, you are like me. And we, we are different." She said softly to him, her head cocking slightly to the side as she tossed her skull, moving her damp forelock from her plum gaze so she could really get a look at him. "And you.. who are you?" She purred, muscles tensing for a moment in anticipation.

@Barnabas

""
code by naboo

WARNING: MINERVA IS RATED M FOR MATURE. BARNABAS ALSO HAS THE RIGHT TO ENTER ANY OF MINERVA'S THREADS.