Lioness of Prideless
Played by dusk

arsynia tollaire.

I like t’ live on the wild side, he retorted, something that would normally entice an eye roll and clever little smirk from any other woman. But Arsynia remained oddly stonefaced, letting nothing more slip beyond the slight shrug of her shoulders, and an exasperated suspire that exhaled from between her teeth. It was the nature of man to be so damn stubborn, after all; Arsynia had encountered too many in her life who would say and do the same things as this lion, and end up catching cold regardless. If she'd been lucky, the colds would go on to kill them.

To her surprise, however, he joined her, edging his way toward the trunk and joining her beneath the thickly-woven canopy. I appreciate the offer, miss..? “Arsynia,” she finished. His size was much more apparent now that he sat next to her, and though Arsynia did not mind the closeness, she couldn't help but feel the fur along her nape stand to attention at the way his half-curled, wet mane dribbled water on her paws and cheek. Name’s Lucien Hanover. Might as well make friends since we’re gettin’ cozy, eh? This finally drew a soft, fleeting smile to the lioness' lips. “I suppose so,” she responded, an unexpected warmth in her tone where there'd been nothing but an iciness before, “though if we wanted to try being enemies, I'd enjoy throwing you back out into the rain.” He was a massive lion by comparison, but Arsynia was certain she could put up a good fight; and the thought of it seemed almost enticing.

@Lucien
Art by defineDead