Lioness of Prideless
Played by Sheena

I think there is plenty to be seen here.. each place is unique in it's own way.. though personally the forest has become my favorite place to venture. Brighid listened as Minvera offered up her opinion on the lands, places she hadnt seen as of yet. Thus far she had visited here and the lake but that was it, not that she minded. She was happy to hang about wherever she was, it wasnt as though she had anywhere to be or anyone to report to. She was totally and utterly alone, as depressing as that was. It can be rather quiet and a little daunting .. but it is so beautiful there. Brighid offered her a soft smile at that, quiet sounded nice. But she was never one for woods, too crowded in her opinion. She preferred seeing her enemies coming. "Quiet sounds nice, but forest are much too crowded for me."

Perhaps it was the enemy's thing or simply because she was so used to open spaces. Like a crater or desert. Is there anywhere you think you will stick around? Was there anywhere she would thick around? She did not have to ponder long, in fact, she knew the answer as soon as Minerva asked it. "Either the lake, or a desert if there is one." Living in a desert wasn't for everyone, but she felt comfortable there, happy almost. "Do you plan on living in the forest?" She would like to see Minvera again, as she enjoyed her company. It was pleasant and much better than talking to herself.

"Speech Here"
Design by Sheena, Ref by ale-tie, code by naboo

@Minerva