Lioness of Prideless
Played by Sheena

Once she had received conformation that Brighid would not mind the company of another – infact she welcomed it – the darker female moved to get a drink from the brook as well. She waited patiently as ever, though her gaze did drift from the darker female and off to some unknown point in the distance. Mind drifting as it often had these days, a coping mechanisim was her guess, drifting off to her thoughts to escape a reality she did not want to accept. It wasnt long before the other spoke once again, snapping from whatever thoughts had overtaken her mind. Dark brown gaze shifted towards the darker one once more, her head turning with it and she offered a soft smile in response to the compliment of her name. "Thank you, it is a pleasure to meet you Minerva." She liked that name, it was nearly as unique as her own name.

Minervas gaze did not unnerve her, for she was not ashamed of her scars. Instead, she met the others gaze evenly, before glancing away at the question. "No this is not my home, yet. I am from somewhere far away. I too only arrived days ago." She answered honestly, glancing back towards Minerva during her sentence. Momma taught her to look at those she was talking to after all. "What do you think about these lands so far? I have not explored far I must admit."

"Speech Here"
Design by Sheena, Ref by ale-tie, code by naboo

@Minerva