Lion of Junior Member
Played by Max

His expression settled into satisfaction as she vowed to watch him in the chaos that he was destined to create, the first to suggest to him that they might have kindred spirits of sorts. If she wanted a show, Kaden would give it to her. He would give it to every poor sucker in this land he had been unleashed upon after being ripped off of his first throne by the very lion who sired him.

"You'll watch, yes, but will you cheer for me or against me?" Kaden sought to clarify with a sneering smile. Either alternative seemed a delicious outcome of it all, be it a rival to wish misfortune upon him or a keen-eyed supporter in the crowd. Each served as more reason to win.

He continued onward against the frigid winds though they tumbled through the thick mats of his mane gracelessly, almost as if trying to grab hold and pull him backward. Though they had laughed at the notion of wanting a place like this mere moments before, Kaden had hailed from a frigid wasteland. The cold had hardened him just as much as any of life's experiences and he thought it a friendly teacher.

"Not going steady with anyone," he answered wryly at her inquiry of his allies. "Everyone I have met here has been amicable thus far. And you? Who do you tie yourself to?"

speech
Table by Naboo