Lioness of Prideless
Played by dusk

arsynia tollaire.

m - language warning!

His pace was unrelenting, but Arsynia Tollaire was no stranger to such arduousness. She'd scaled mountains far larger than he, crossed rivers more tempestuous. Although smaller, she managed to maintain the same distance between them as they finally broke the line of trees and plunged into the ceaseless tundra once more. She could see the outlines of the mountains in the far-off distance, and the smell of pine carried sharply on the winds that blustered in from the south. My position is much the same, he confirmed her suspicions, and briefly she, too, wondered where he might have come from. Was his past as precarious as hers, as filled with woe and war?

She had little time to implore him before he continued. Why are you here, then? I hear that others are coming this way. It won't be long until blood is spilled. There was a warning in his words; a stark difference from the charming, keen-smiled man she'd seen moments before. Arsynia's eyes narrowed, but it was not fear that unfurled in her heart; it was something else entirely. What was she here for, then, if not to join the scores of power-hungry lions clawing toward a throne? Would she not be among the fray, bloodied and bleary against the blinding sun, swallowing the sky so desperately so she could feel some semblance of power and control?

“To watch such chaos unfold, I suppose,” she responded, the steeled edge to her tone matching the ominous cacophony in his. “What fun it is to watch lions scramble for power and blight lands once untouched, claiming and fucking and destroying everything they touch.” She paused, her gaze flitting toward him. “Should I expect to see you among the fray?”

Art by AleTie