Lion of Junior Member
Played by Gunner

"Winter is horrible with or without family," the lion would reply, the tone of slight annoyance laced in his words. He was not a fan of the cold nor what winter brought with it. The snow and frost and bone-chillin' winds could stay far away from him and he wouldn't miss it one bit. But Lucien knew it was an inevitable thing, and it was somethin' he just got used to dealin' with whether he liked it or not. "Winter ain'y my favorite, but I've learned a few things t' keep me warm durin' it." Golden eyes would continue to watch in front of them, his gait still slow and casual as they walked.

His question bein' directed right back to him by Tintalle caused the lion to stay silent for a moment, thinkin' about his answer before speakin'. "It might be for now," he'd begin, tail flickin' to the side and his ears perking up at the distant sounds of birds in the sky. "This is the first place I've seen since comin' here. I'd have t' see other places before decidin'." Now whether or not there would be a piece of land that compared to the Steppe, the male didn't foresee him favorin' any other places other than here.

"Howdy"

@Tintalle