Empress of Ithilien
Played by Nova

Tintallë

The Glade was the perfect place for her and it always tended to make her feel a lot more centered. If she ever needed a pick me up or to feed less alone, that was the place she went to. If she could, she'd share it with the whole world so that they'd know what it felt like to feel safe and at ease. Perhaps it was just the Lavender's medicinal properties at play but she saw it as so much more. Then I suggest you go find that Glade when you can! It's pretty overpowering but very nice, you'd probably be leaving with a sore nose and the scent traveling with you for miles but she suspected you'd feel a lot better than when you arrived.

Me? Oh no. I left my brothers and parents behind. Tintalle loved them all dearly but she had something else in mind for her future. She didn't want to live, breathe and die by the pride that her parents had been in for more years than they could count. Tin wanted her own life somewhere else and from the looks of things, this was it. She'd stumbled across a place that was different and full of neat surprises. Just me, then. I doubt any of them will leave home. They're rather attached to that place where as I wanted adventure outside. Though, that left the possibility that perhaps he was searching for the same thing. Do you have family here?Or are you new, somewhat like me?

table by ferus, image from unsplash

@Lucien