Lioness of Prideless
Played by Twesh

A noble goal, although he did not seem the most knightly of sorts. She noted he said 'do as I please' - did that notion extend to others? Freedom at the cost of another's oppression was a far less righteous goal but one just as valid in her eyes. The world and others were not guaranteed to look out for you and in some ways Marcella too would not be opposed to stepping on toes if needed. "And if you had the choice which would you prefer Kaden? To be alone or in charge?" With such stark differences between them besides the ability to self govern Marcella would be surprised if it made no difference to someone. She'd been wrong before though.

Her aspirations? Her gaze turned a little prideful. She was no woman afraid of sharing her goals and dreams. "To spread my family's reputation beyond my birthlands." Where he sought freedom Marcella carried her goal with her no matter where she went. Alone, amongst a pride, ruling it, her mission remained and was one that could never truly be done and over with.

@Kaden