Lioness of Prideless
Played by Sheena

The choice is yours Well that was refreshing, she had met many males amongst her travels that had tried to force her into their prides. It was why she had spent most of her life running, and yet … she was not afraid of males. Instead, she silently dared them to try it now, now that she was grown and not some young, naive youth... oh she was still young yes, but not as naive as she had once been. "Thank you. There are some I've met who would disagree with that." She informs him, her smirk morphing into a look of disdain at the thought. Though it quickly eases away and back into something more neutral.

"I've not made it that far into the lands, so I will have to take your word on it." That some parts of the woods were really something. If that was a good thing. Finally, he asks her name and she briefly feels embarrassed for forgetting her manners, manners her mother had instilled in her before they had been separated. "I am Wokabi Maat-Tollaire. You are?" It would help her to find him when he found a pride if she knew his name, right?

"Speech Here"

Wokabi

In A Land Of Gods And Monsters
Me And God Don't Get Along