Lion of Prideless
Played by Tyrannidae

Silver eyes opened at the sound of a voice that drifted against the wind to ears hidden within the thick tendrils of mane. The groan melded into a growl in his throat, deepening as he turned to face the stranger who had approached him. The audacity! Who did this older male think he was? As if it was his place to judge any action Muninn took in this life!

For now... Muninn swallowed his anger. He had not yet made a name for himself. He was not yet entitled to challenge fools who overstepped their bounds. He would play his cards carefully while he continued to grow in this new land. He had no other choice.

"Quite the philosophical type, aren't we? As though mere flowers deserve anything, good or bad, eh?"

He inquired as his gaze shifted to the large scar running down the length of the other's left arm.

He made note of many things. Particularly that this male seemed quite scarred and mutilated from past traumas to be such the fair-minded, kind man he appeared to be now.

"Unfortunately, the world is simply designed to employ the strong with the power of judge and jury.

Tell me. Did you deserve those scars, or did you simply cross paths with one of such power over you... like these delicate flowers that found themselves in my path?"

The deep voice of the younger man carried powerfully through the distance between them. Muninn's silver gaze was intense upon the other... watching... drinking him in.

Of Mind and Memory
stock by xxxx | manip by xxx | code by twesh

@Vermillion

("Hellu, I am Muni, and I'm New Boot Goofin' out here!")
DIS BE OF MAJOR IMPORTANCE!
Beware of Muninn. He is going though some changes. He can and will become quite erratic!
RP WITH HIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
He is very likely to attempt bodily harm to your character, even when UNPROVOKED!!