Lion of Prideless
Played by Tyrannidae

The dark-pelted male had become a stark contrast to the natural vibrancy of his usual haunt in the Steppe. The ground was blanketed by beautiful flowers and thickened by lush green grasses. Unfortunately, there was not a minute went by that Muninn did not have some flower peddle of some color or another stuck somewhere on his body, but don't let that deceive you.

Anger grew in the young male's heart as he endured his existence alone. He was in waiting after his meetings with Erenvel and the Goddess Volcan! His here and now was simply an excruciating period of LIMBO! He did not know when he would be free to do as he pleased. What was he waiting for? What did he require? Permission? Would that not defeat the point?!

He did not know. All he knew was that it didn't feel like the right time... like he needed to wait for a sign of some fashion. He was unsure what it meant, but perhaps the Gods had a plan in line for him. Something he should not try to overstep.

He lamented, however, swiping a heavy paw across a patch of flowers in his distress and frustration. They broke apart and scattered to the wind in pieces as he bared his fangs angrily at the breeze that sprinkled them into his monochromatic mane. When would he be free... When?

What was he waiting for?!

"I must prove myself to no one."

He muttered the words to himself over and over, as though he was trying to convince himself of their meaning. He had felt the power of those words in the very first moment he had spoken them, but now their impact waned. Perhaps his confidence and self esteem had taken a harder hit than he had realized during his exile...

At the thought, Muninn groaned as he shut his eyes and shook his head to clear his roaring mind.

Of Mind and Memory
stock by xxxx | manip by xxx | code by twesh

Written for Twesh's chars, but anyone is welcome as well!!

("Hellu, I am Muni, and I'm New Boot Goofin' out here!")
DIS BE OF MAJOR IMPORTANCE!
Beware of Muninn. He is going though some changes. He can and will become quite erratic!
RP WITH HIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
He is very likely to attempt bodily harm to your character, even when UNPROVOKED!!