Lion of Prideless
Played by KittyKookiez

This guy's a real laugh! The panther-like man's energy seemed to radiate off of him, mingiing with Matthias' owned as he radiated the same energy back, “Oh, chaos for sure,” the man jested, the low chuckling still bubbling through his words every now and then. The seaweed looked ridiculous, and he couldn't imagine himself wearing such a thing even if he didn't have his luxurious mohawk, but it was a pleasing sight, and he couldn't help but to mentally agree how much better looking the other would be if he had a mane. But every woman's got a type, and there were certainly those who preferred maneless males, “I can't imagine why any woman wouldn't want you. There's a type for everyone.”

The last of his chuckling finally died away before the panther male's eyes began to take him in. Matthias followed the movement of his eyes, curious as to what could have the man so piqued, then he figured the man was just admiring the handsome man before him. I know, I know, I'm absolutely bodacious. The man took interest in Matthias' horns, causing a slight tilt of the ends of his lips in an almost mischievous smile. But he seemed to dismiss his question. Matthias was almost disappointed. He wanted to talk about them! Ah well. Plenty of other interesting subjects abound.

The smile only faltered a bit, but remained on his maw as a reminder of what could have been, “Matthias Kingsley. I've been roaming for a while.” he admitted, “You seem like someone I could have a good time with. How'd you end up here?” he was interested to see how interesting the other would turn out to be.

“Text”
code by naboo. thanks =)

@Galian