Lion of Prideless
Played by Tyrannidae

As his own chuckle died away, the sound of distant laughter sent Galian's head snapping around in the direction it came from. His ears perked out from under the soggy mane he had made for himself, his gaze falling upon another male of just around the same age.

The slate colored stranger approached in good spirits, a wide smile stretching nearly from ear to ear. Galian had to smile back just as wide. He knew he looked quite silly, and it felt good that someone had appreciated it! He did not feel the least bit threatened with the other male's presence, and in fact welcomed it. It had been quite a while since he had been in good company. It got lonely.

Galian laughed with his new acquaintance as he spoke.

"OH of course, but clearly it would be a disadvantage to my competition. Just look at what a sexy chunk of meat I am with a simple batch of seaweed!

It's fortunate for the rest of the world I was born as is. Women would want me... men would want to be me. It would be chaos!"

He teased, light green gaze drinking in the appearance of this other male. A slate colored pelt... a mohawk-styled mane and... wait... were those...? His smile waned a bit and his head tilted ever so slightly as he noticed a strange feature that adorned the other male's head. What were those? There! On top of his head!! Was he wearing some kind of hat? Did he have horns... sprouting from his head?

"Are... do you... Is that...?"

Galian didn't quite know how to address the question. Perhaps it might be better to not ask at all. Cheekily, he diverted his question in an attempt to pretend he was never going to inquire about the antlers in the first place. First, he cleared his throat.

"The name's Galian. I'm kinda new around here."

He introduced with his smile returning as though it had never left.

@Matthias