Lion of Prideless
Played by Tyrannidae

Muninn watched as the female's hatred for him grew to such heights. She defended herself against his accusations, angry and grasping for anything that would prove that what he said was wrong. And yet, still, she had the audacity to offer him a place under her paw. She had attempted to cater to his whims, however, offering a higher rank than those who squabble in the mud and filth of her pawprints. He snorted at the offer.

"I must prove myself to no one."

The words rolled from his chest, entwined with a deep growl. She would consider him as her King if her current lover was to perish, eh? Perhaps that could be arranged.

He turned his back on her then, his posture as he left daring her to strike him from behind like a coward! He would welcome the excuse to strike her for her insolence. To make such an enemy as him was unwise, and sooner rather than later... she would come to realize this. He would do everything in his power to knock her off her pedestal.

To see the proud Goddess finally bow to his might would be his ultimate reward.

(Exit Muninn)

Of Mind and Memory
stock by xxxx | manip by xxx | code by twesh

@Volcan

("Hellu, I am Muni, and I'm New Boot Goofin' out here!")
DIS BE OF MAJOR IMPORTANCE!
Beware of Muninn. He is going though some changes. He can and will become quite erratic!
RP WITH HIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
He is very likely to attempt bodily harm to your character, even when UNPROVOKED!!