Lion of Prideless
Played by Tyrannidae

Her pride coiled under the weight of his words. She took visible offense, and he knew he had struck a cord. She then spoke, spitting her words at his feet. The very disrespect that shot through her maw and burned in her eyes validating to him that she had been working her charm to simply enlist him as yet another one of her 'adoring' thralls. He allowed his lips to peel back in a dangerous snarl, silent yet threatening that she had better watch her tongue.

He hated being manipulated.

"Indeed. I understand that you are not quite as foolish as I gave you credit for... despite your bold tongue.

You recognize that loyal subordinates are imperative, so you do what you must to keep them caged under your claws. You keep them dependent on you, manipulated into believing they have a say in your decisions. To feed them from your paw is to keep them subdued. I shall not be fed so blindly.

My ambition demands more of me than to be a stranger's servant. I will settle for nothing less than to be your King. My life has been decided by others for far too long."

His growl had died away, and now his deep tone was eerily calm. She began to stand and he mirrored her movement gracefully, ears hidden away in his dark mane. His eyes watched her with dangerous distaste. She had attempted to manipulate him, and the anger he felt due to such a slight had not dissipated yet. He would allow her to deny him what he wished, but those were his terms. How badly did she want him on her side?

Of Mind and Memory
stock by xxxx | manip by xxx | code by twesh

@Volcan

("Hellu, I am Muni, and I'm New Boot Goofin' out here!")
DIS BE OF MAJOR IMPORTANCE!
Beware of Muninn. He is going though some changes. He can and will become quite erratic!
RP WITH HIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
He is very likely to attempt bodily harm to your character, even when UNPROVOKED!!