Cat,
of Senior Moderator
Played by

I need them. i've been doing random threads and stuff, but i'd like to have at least one or two real plots.

Fenella- she is like 5-6months old idk XD has parents on site and siblings. No pride though so she kind of just wanders about. She isn't supervised a lot, so she can get into all the fun stuffs. generally a good kid with a bit of a mouth and sarcastic nature.

Basilia- she is my eccentric swamp lady. she was sheltered and hidden her whole life so she is just now starting to experience real life. she is gentle and sweet and lacks knowledge of personal space.

Rue- my pirate. She is outgoing to a point. A social butterfly if it means she can gain some intel. She has a temper she tries to keep under wraps. A scrappy and tomboy of a girl. Not evil, but will do bad things if the pay is right.

Drazhan- He is the first son of the queen of ignis empire. mostly similar to a frat boy usually, with a bit of businessman crossed with a hitman. he is cocky, blunt and a bit conceited. He has an over-protectiveness when it comes to his family and a secret romantic that he hides inside.

throw it all at me!