Bryn,
Lioness of Prideless
Played by ResidentRowan

The two would separate, and Bryn looked a lot less tense. A grin spreading across their pale lips. Their brother’s curse made them snicker, what a way to greet your brother. Bryn was still a bit surprised. But to be fair, Hunter had a wider range than non-cannibalistic lions. He could hunt other lions if need be (if they had provoked him, of course.) Bryn just hoped they had abided by the family laws about innocents. The dark brown feline shrugged at Hunter’s comment, rolling their eyes.

At Sev’s tease, Bryn held back a snicker, not wanting to give Séverin the satisfaction. You laugh at too many of his jokes, his ego gets huge. They approach Hunter's right side, sidling up next to Sev before going in to press their cheek against his for a few moments. At his comment about the two of them being bored, they scoffed and would step back, “no, I tried to escape Sev and his awful quips but he followed me,” they sighed dramatically, “unfortunately, he followed and now we’re here.” Bryn grinned at their brother, hoping for an offended look of some sort. “Obviously, you didn’t eat enough, because I’m still the tallest,” they teased, nose wrinkling up as they smiled. To be fair, their mohawk also gave a phantom look of being even taller than their current height.

speech
As long as someone will bleed
manip by ResidentRowan(me) | code by twesh
@Séverin @Hunter