Knight of Ignis Empire
Played by Rico

They walked in relative cadence, with Salvador’s focus divided between maintaining a semblance of stealth and also on their conversation – the latter being far more entertaining than the former, in his humble opinion. He was quiet for a moment after Matthias expounded on his request, and Salvador considered what stories or intrigues he could possibly share with the stranger that wouldn’t cause him to fall over in sleep.

The comment about women was met with a sidelong glance, silver-blue eyes darting over the other’s expression in hopes of reading it, but his divided attention was pulled away when he inadvertently stumbled over an exposed root. “Women, oh,” he began, his voice betraying a note of surprise, “no, not recently.” He added as he recovered, deciding to say recently instead of what he had meant to say, which was really.

“I did once meet a lion who took on a bull rhino alone, to protect a lioness of a warring kingdom. He keeps its horned skull as a trophy. He claimed that—” He stopped when the abrupt interruption of his companion heralded the notice of a serpent coiled in the branches nearby. For a moment, Salvador only regarded Matthias in his new form – exuding a keen, happy enthusiasm – before he followed his eyes and spied the reptile. It was at this time Matthias exclaimed their goal, and Salvador shifted his gaze again back to his hunting partner. “A snake,” He repeated, the dubiousness in his voice was inspired more by his lack of skill than the prey itself, but he managed a quick smile for the other lion. In the face of such excitement, it was difficult to entertain any sort of negativity. “Tell me what you need from me.” He said then, his glinting hues flitting back to their quarry as he waited for any instructions or guidance Matthias might offer.

ooc | so sorry for the delay!