Lion of Prideless
Played by KittyKookiez

Matthias thought about his words for a moment; the land was uncaring, sure, but it wasn't hostile, “You know what, I take it back,” he says, right after Salvador's comment on the land's treatment towards the ill-prepared, “How much you wanna bet--give it a few weeks or months--this place is gonna end up being claimed by some shady ass pride of lions?” his tone was jovial and light, a gleam in his eyes as he spoke, yet he fully meant what he said. It was apparent in his tone.

The two lions continued in their walk, Matt being sure to keep a look out for anything that might try to jump out at them or pounce if he stayed unaware. He was quite enjoying the other's company, and it was cleared that the man was enjoying his too. At his proposal, Salvador seemed to hesitate, causing Matthias to look at him with just the slightest appearance of worry. Was he going to say no? They'd only just met! But it wasn't so--the words that came out was not a definitive no, only humble words at his flaws, “That's all right. As long as you're with me,” his tone was so casual, unaware it could potentially be taken in a more...amorous way.

Now that they were expecting to hunt soon, Matthias took care in not being too loud. Didn't want to startle the good stuff, “So, Salvy--mind if I call you Salvy?” he didn't wait for an answer, “What kind of fun stuff have you done in your life? I've got tons of exciting stories to tell, if you want to hear them, but I'd like to hear one of yours first,” and, while the other thought of a story, Matthias occupied himself with a different nickname he could give the other. Salvy wasn't quite hitting yet. Sal? No. Dory? Maybe, maybe...

OOC: Don't discover any prey yet -- I have an idea Big Grin