Lion of Prideless
Played by KittyKookiez

It was the smell that gave away the lionesses' true identity first, a realization which caused his once confident posture to change to a more modest one; tail lowering and ears flipping back for just a moment. The other male spoke in a friendly tone--and now that Matt got to hear more than words of surprise, it was obvious that the other definitely was no woman. He wouldn't allow himself to feel embarrassed, opting instead to quickly put the misinterpretation in the past as fast as he could. It didn't happen.

“Me neither,” the rainforest didn't seem like the friendliest place, although there are far worse places they could be, “I haven't had any mishaps myself, but I haven't been here long and I already feel like my luck is going to run out soon. Who could ever live here.” the last sentence seems to be more of a distant question he asks himself than anything else.

He's observing his surroundings when the sandy-toned male introduces himself as Salvador, prompting Matthias to look from the neverending greenery to the other's silver-blue eyes. Such pretty eyes for a man.

Did I just think that? “Matthias,” he offers with a small smile, shooing the uninvited thought away to replace it with an idea: “If you're up for it, perhaps we can stick together long enough to find something worth hunting. Two is always better than one. I won't mind sharing.”