Knight of Ignis Empire
Played by Rico

A dull throb bloomed around the tender broken skin along his snout, and for a moment the disgruntled would-be huntsman was too caught up in the ache to notice he was being watched. The small laugh that had escaped the onlooker mingled benignly with the cacophony of their jungle atmosphere, lost to the flattened ears of the scholar. Salvador still had his paw raised to his snout when a direct approach was made from his right side, and only when the silhouette of the blue-toned lion deliberately separated from the emerald backdrop did he finally take notice.

Salvador’s notice preceded the strangers introduction by a quarter of a breath, to the point where, had the other intended aggression, it would not have mattered. As it was, Salvador’s paw fell away from his face as surprise registered across his masked expression and silver-blue eyes fastened to the lion as his introduction was made. Hello, pretty lady. Rainforest not treating you well? The flattery was paired with courtesy and a fair bit of truth that Salvador had no issue acknowledging, but there was a certain misidentification that inspired a brief laugh from his throat, and worked to dispel some of his initial shock. “One of those things is true.” He replied, a quick and almost flirtatious smile flitting wryly across his lips as he considered the other lion.

At the height of his health, Salvador was still a slender feline, but in his current state he probably matched the stranger pound-for-pound despite the couple of inches of height he had over him. And where his pelt was warm tones, this stranger possessed cool blues and grays, and even the hue of their eyes were complementary opposites. However, all physical observations aside, the man seemed affable and genuine and Salvador was intrigued despite what discomfiture he might have otherwise felt. “I’m not very familiar with this kind of land and it doesn’t seem to be agreeing with me quite as well as I had hoped.” He glanced around to the flora that surrounded them, his gaze flitting quickly but never quite allowing the blue-toned lion to escape from his peripheral. For all that he seemed friendly, Salvador knew he was outmatched, and when his silver-blue eyes returned to meet the warm apricot of the others, he offered another smile. “My name is Salvador.” He introduced, his head tilting ever-so-slightly as he hoped the introduction would be reciprocated, but he would not request it at this moment.