Lion of Prideless
Played by KittyKookiez

Sometimes, Matthias would sit down and spend hours just grooming his pelt. Often, he would just take a few minutes out of his day several times a day to get dirt from between his paws or twigs out of his mohawk. His trip through the rainforest was a very careful one. He knew it was impossible to stay completely clean (or as clean as a wild animal could get, I suppose) in this place, but was careful to avoid any particularly smiley puddles or thicket of loose branches.

He was making his cautious trek when he, too, heard the sound of a bird’s cry and thought, perhaps I can get myself a quick snack? the rainforest seemed thick enough for him to hide in all the foliage and undergrowth. He figured if he found a good angle, he could sneak up close enough to pounce. He did exactly that; begin his sneak towards the source of the sound, only to notice that there was a different sound being made now. Pretty soon he found a culprit: a lioness that looked around his age. She was rather large for a woman. He smirked, ready to greet himself to the sandy-colored femmie--that is, until she got her good share of jabs by the unrelenting mother bird.

Lips curl as a small giggle escapes his maw lowly; he stops it, hopefully just before she could hear it, then clears his throat to both regain himself and announce his presence. He'd forgotten all about the bird now; there was a much more delicious meal in front of him now. With head held high and tailed curled just a little as a show of confidence, he makes his way towards the lady with a smooth-voiced greeting, “Hello, pretty lady. Rainforest not treating you well?” he aimed to keep a respectful four or so feet away, approaching her from her right side. There was a smile on his face and open attitude about him. He truly wished to conversate.