Cub of Prideless
Played by Naboo

Well he hadn't truly expected her to want any sort of guidance, and while he pondered her responses he took the time to look around as her paw swooped in the air. Of course the tundra was a place of magic and unknown, how the snow swirled and the banks formed and fell all in the same day. Sometimes the ground was crunchy and hard, sometimes it was soggy, wet, or dense. But his favorite was when the snow was fluffy and it was easy to create a path and bounce around between the snow. Places where you could get buried or otherwise lost in the enchanting surroundings. Today seemed like a day for more frigid and ice-capped snow, that didn't mean that there wasn't some good fresh snow or powdery build up nearby, but it certainly made the whole experience less pleasant.

Demetra. To himself he thought that the name sounded pleasant, almost otherworldly, but he simply offered her a nod and the small twist of his lips into an awkward smile. once more, for clearly he knew not how to handle his own emotions or express them without looking like an absolute goon. To be honest he wasn't quite sure how to handle her reaction or even her questions. With a tilt of his head and a mild shift of his expression to perplexed, he sighed. "It's... it's much worse at night but there's less things that want to eat you here. At least, if there are, I haven't met them yet." Backpedaling quickly and scrambling once more he sighed, unsure if what he was saying would be of any comfort to her. "There's a drift nearby we can use in the meantime, but when the whiteouts come, I can't get us home until the stars come out." For he knew directions only by the stars, and eagerly he turned to walk her towards a nearby drift, shaking his head so that she'd follow.

"We'll be out before the cold comes. But.. do you mean you want to go to the warmest place? I could take you to the desert, but I don't think you'd like it there either, too hot." As they walked on he pondered where he could take her, before excitedly exclaiming. "We could go to the jungle! That place is loaded with cool stuff." Of course, yes, the rain forest was naturally his favorite place here, and it was warm (albeit humid, but she didn't need to know that). In the meantime after a little while of walking he pointed ahead of them towards the drifts. It was like dunes made from snow, where the winds had blown several different layers and peaks, but they were soft. "If you catch it right you can slide all the way down, quite fun!" You'd think he'd still remember how to get out from his last trip here, but it seemed the dunes migrated around the tundra, for once he'd thought the same thing and wound up almost hopeless lost again.

@Demetra

talking

lion by Kalyan Neelamraju| manip & code by twesh