Cub of Prideless
Played by Naboo

There was a long time - so it seemed - that she take to acknowledge his presence and mull him over. For a bit he wondered if she was scrutinizing his size as he had done about hers. She was simply massive, and while their size may get closer as they aged, he doubted that he would ever surpass her. It was also unlikely that he'd ever weigh as much as her, but he had taken his size in stride most of his life (barring a few moments uncontrolled napoleon complex), and had simply decided to ignore it. Very adult, right?

The way she acted made it difficult to read her, bright yellow eyes stared from behind a face that looked more bold than the tentative voice. Even her questions gave him a moment of pause and wonder that was even acknowledged with a very mild tilt of his head. Green eyes peered somewhat calmly but he did have to shift his weight back and forth a time or two as his toes began to get uncomfortably cold. "A way out? How'd you get in if you can't get out?" For a moment his mind hadn't thought to the rolling whiteouts when the flurries picked up and even he occasionally lost his way, but he'd found a cheap trick to getting back home and he would hesitate to admit that it was only through sheer luck that he'd discovered the stars could guide them - too bad it was still sunny outside, and the night would bring cooler temperatures.

"I'm Alain... and who are you?" His eyes narrowed for a moment but his lips offered a more relaxed almost-smile, it fell more into an awkward grin. "I'm not from the tundra, or here really.. I came not long ago." It felt strange to talk about himself, to interact with someone else that was young but he wasn't sure quite what to make of it. Did kids play? Did you do that around here? Instead he gave a small shudder as the wind whipped to his skin. "If you know where you're going I can help you get there... but we'll have to wait a little while until night. If you want, that is." Trying to bury his shortcomings he hoped that she'd be willing to wait, maybe they could even play a game thing? Or discover something nearby that would keep them occupied.

@Demetra

talking

lion by Kalyan Neelamraju| manip & code by twesh