Knight of Ignis Empire
Played by Rico

The dark empress entertained his humor with a light but reciprocated chuckle and it encouraged the faint, curled smile to linger across Salvador’s lips. Even her jest, barbed as it was and poking against what pride and dignity he had left, he huffed faintly and his silver-blue hues glittered briefly in contest. “I have some skills at my disposal, empress.” His protest was light-hearted and delivered with an easy smile, but it was laced with an edge that spoke of his lurking dignity that he would not yet see dismissed. The fine-furred scholar had come across hard times, certainty that was a truth that couldn’t be obscured, but he had survived thus far and would continue to do so and that alone deserved recognition.

Still, Salvador understood her words were meant lightly and his pride was no worse for wear, so he listened to her proposal with roused and attentive interest. His pointed ears remained pressed forward and his masked expression grew thoughtful; so, the dark empress needed warm bodies to fill her ranks. This explained much, and the scholar felt a tension ease within him now that he could identify the motivation behind her kindness. “I am flattered by the invitation, empress. Although not a hunter, as I said before, I do have skills to offer – language, history, and I am practicing in medicine currently. May I ask how you would make use of my skills, and what I could expect, living in your empire?” He queried gently, his silver-blue eyes resting on hers as his long tail continued its restless coils behind him. Salvador knew he would fare better in the protection that a kingdom could offer, but he wasn’t willing to sign his life away without reading the fine print first.