Empress of Ignis Empire
Played by Karasu

The goddess chuckled lightly as he spoke of prey's worthiness. Perhaps there were morals he put behind his hunts- she didnt know, but she could learn. Likely something along the lines of never harming children. Volcan wasnt sure she could eat a cub, even if they were on the menu. Ember gaze met her own dark paws, a feign of bashfulness as he mentioned their planned hunt being a date. Truth was, she didn't feel bashful- not after all the husbands, lovers and one time partners. Perhaps Volcan was promiscuous, but what did it matter? She was ensuring a root for her bloodline, that at least they would have a chance to continue after her. "My position in power is exhilarating. There is still much to do, but the respect and submission it has gained me is worth it. I simply await one to disobey me, so I can make an example of them in front of the others- but mayhaps I will never have to, I may pick loyal subjects who wouldn't dare defy me, like smart little beasts." she chuckled darkly. She sat back on her haunches at that moment, licking dark blood from her maw. "There is always a place for you in my kindom, if you wish."

Code by Naboo, Ref by Habitual Nightmare