Bryn,
Lioness of Prideless
Played by ResidentRowan

T Bryn was immediately given a dirty look. They found this absolutely hilarious. So the other was in a foul mood, as red as her temper, it seemed. Although by the looks of it, she at least had good reason. Bryn simply rolled their eyes, but didn’t comment further, as another lioness appeared. This one a warm brown. She was a similar size to Bryn. In Bryn’s opinion, she was also much more pretty then the red lioness. Seemingly, in a much better mood, to boot.

Bryn felt out of place between these two. It was clear they knew each other, and there was drama. But didn’t that make it sort of juicy? It wasn’t often one got to be a bystander to drama. The two looked at Bryan suspiciously as if they were poised to attach, and yet all they did was stand a few yards away. It wasn’t lost on them that they could be seen as intimidating. But really? They were just standing. Bryn spoke to the two pointedly, “I’m not attacking anyone if that’s what you’re thinking. Unless of course I’m provoked. You two are much too tense.” The amount of distrust and tension being shot between the two of them was palpable.

Bryn was starting to price together the story a bit, someone important to the red broad came in contact with the brown lioness. Something or other happened, and this third lioness was misplaced. Now they were both allegedly looking for her. Oh, that reminded them to say introductions! Clearly these two knew each other, why should Bryn be left out? Eyes half-lidded, looking somewhat bored, they spoke, “I’m Bryn Shakti-Kazeyama, pleased to meet you.” The words seemed calculated, like they had been practiced. Almost like Bryn had to practice just to pretend they were pleased to meet anyone.

speech
As long as someone will bleed
manip by ResidentRowan(me) | code by twesh
@Erenvel @Minerva