Empress of Ignis Empire
Played by Karasu

Volcan felt her heart ache as the star cub admitted their lack of a parent. She would say nothing further about it, knowing doing so may hurt them more than get her information. Perhaps, the child never had parents. By the colors of their fur, and eyes..... Was it possible they were also divine?

A small smile spread across the jeweled woman's maw, "I rule a pride- empress is another way of saying queen." she explained kindly. And then came a bombardment of child curiosity. As he scooted closer, she gently put a paw around him, offering him warmth if they wished. "Well, I don't know too much about my immortal form. I know that I was put into this vessel within my mother's tummy. I suppose I cant physically do much special, but I look nothing like either of ky parents. I simply share my mother's dark coat.... Otherwise, my markings appeared without a.... Uh.... An explanation from my parents. And if I likely have lived thousands of years, i simply do not remember." she stated. "Would you like to hear the story of how I am sure?"

Code by Naboo, Ref by Habitual Nightmare