Lion of Ithilien
Played by ResidentRowan

Red eyes tracked her to wait for her response. It was strange. He felt like he belonged in this pride already. Not to say he wouldn’t still try hard and put full effort into his duties there. But he got along with Tintalle well, and Arodion, that posed another question, he supposed, but he waited to ask. The other agreed, and he smiled, his eyes darting in the direction she turned, and took a few steps, showing he was ready to walk. He chuckled at her jest, “‘spose you’re right! I don’t think I’m ever gonna have a sleepless night being in a pride near all this lavender.”

He figured it made more sense to live in the woodlands, it would be awful to ruin all this lavender (and to be fair, there was little cover.) He felt sort of bad for her, in a way, knowing she’d probably much prefer to spend as much time in the flowers as possible. As he would come to stand beside her, he spoke, “I completely forgot to ask ya, but is there anyone in Ithilien besides you an’ Arodion?” He was pretty sure he’d get along with anyone else, but figured he may as well learn any other member’s names.

speech
Go West young man
manip by ResidentRowan (me) | code by twesh
@Tintalle