Lion of Ithilien
Played by ResidentRowan

Abraham was a bit angry at himself for making things awkward. Nothing was much worse than that, at least to him. Normally, he was pretty socially aware, but he’d made a mistake. The freckled male glanced off during the silence, not wanting to make the other lion uncomfortable by staring at him. Abe now wondered if he should just chance it. Run off into the rain and get struck by lighting. Would be better than the heaviness between them.

Then the monochrome male spoke, and he looked a bit less tense, a small, quirked smile working its way onto his lips, “Well, when I had headed out to hunt today, the rain was pretty light. Thought ‘d stay that way, boy was I wrong.” He chuckled, “so I’ve been searching for shelter for a little while, which you probably picked up from my pelt.” He shook his head lightly, “‘nd yeah, the lightning sure motivated me.” His warm brown pelt was glued to his sides, making him look a bit skinnier than he normally would with his fluffed up fur.

Had Abe been alone, he definitely would have shook out his thick layers of fur. But, he wasn’t an absolute lost cause, he had a decent amount of manners. Especially when another was in his company. Instead, he sat his freckled hindquarters down, finally, deciding to take a load off. The red eyed feline looked back at the other, examining him, he was almost entirely one color, and it was interesting to him, you saw a lot more mix of color around here, or at least from what he knew. He looked back into the others grey eyes, “I’m Abraham, by the way, awfully rude of me not to introduce myself,” he paused, “pleased to make your acquaintance.”

Abraham would wait for the other’s reply, before staring back out into the darkened grasses. He settled into a comfortable silence, allowing the other to speak more or be silent, whichever he so chose. His red eyes scanned the horizon, these lands were still so new to him, he wondered what waited around the bend. Unfortunately, the rain prevented him from exploration today, but there was always tomorrow, he supposed.

speech
Go West young man
manip by ResidentRowan (me) | code by twesh
@Muninn